Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

files problem

(Topic created on: 07-21-2020 03:11 AM)
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Koi batay ga k ye files me asa kya hai k is ne itni jagha kun li hoi hai...halanky is me jo bi hai us ka aleda bi bataya hoa hai......jase videos wagira

0 Likes
9 Comments
Shadowsh
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
setting me jao apps me jao one by one sari apps ki cache or data cache clear karo ho jayga set phir apko sari apps phir se login karna parenge whatsapp ho ya or koi apps
0 Likes
SamAzizi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
If you are using android version 9 or 10 hold on every application it will open options you have to select ( app info)>> (storage)>> (clear cache). Remember dont clear data otherwise all your photo chat or video in that applications will be lost just do clear cache you may have more then 5GB free space after doing clear catch all your applications.
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i already clear cache but the storage is not losss.......plzzz tell me the right option....plzzzzz
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
after clear the cache......but the storage is not loss
0 Likes
SamAzizi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
you have to do it for all applications
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i do it......but the storage is not lossing....
0 Likes
SamAzizi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Transfer your important files in your computer and reset your phone. Some applications like Zepya if you send or receive file they will be saved as file in your zepya folder they are not removing and you have to find that kind of folders to remove them but it will take your time and maybe cannot find it completely. So my suggestion is transfer your all important files from your phone to memory card or computer and reset your phone after reset put your files in your phone and problem solve.
0 Likes
coollsaaad
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ASLAM O ALAIKUM FRIENDS, HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL

ACTUALLY.I MADE 2 VIDEOS FOR THOSE PEOPLES WHO HAD THE LOW STORAGE ISSUES WITH THEIR ANDROID DEVICE !

I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND THESE VIDEOS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS

VIDEO 1 : https://youtu.be/6T_M80B-Lqw

VIDEO 2 : https://youtu.be/k_2L2JY2AMQ
0 Likes
coollsaaad
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL AS WELL :)
0 Likes