Original topic:

fast charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 12:29 PM)
sk7778
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I am samsung A50 user recently found that phone is not fast charging, but normal charging is happening and its taking a lot of time to charge.so changed the cable only then checked and found sometimes fast charging and other time normal charging showing.i failed to detect the problem with my phone and also now lockdown is going on so cant go to samsung stores.so anyone knows please help me to get out of this problem.Thanks in advance.
17 Comments
HarmanSandhu
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
bro everyone is facing this problem who has updated there device with android 10 and one ui 2.0
VINEESHVN
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
correct
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
hllo
Abby1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Even I'm facing this issue, unable to understand whether it's the charger's problem or my device
Galaxy A
don't worry dude this is not an hardware problem this is a software issue , so much users are facing the same even me 2, and case is also under acknowledgement of Samsung hope so they will give an update to resolve the problem,
sk7778
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
sir when you started facing this issue ?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am using Samsung a50 mobile.my mobile charging problem(not having full charge) my mobile taking around 6 hours even not full charge.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am also facing charging problem😌
0 Likes
sk7778
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i think its not software issue.i used mi power bank in that fast charging is supporting
0 Likes