Original topic:

facing heating problem and they(customer service) are not helping

(Topic created on: 12-17-2020 11:40 PM)
0Danish
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
2 months ago i had purchased a mobile galaxy a 51 with alot of trust. But what happen..?? It brokes all my trust not only with mobile but also with with their service it is a worst mobile having a lot of problems and if i'm visiting the service center they are not solving my problem. They also provide worst service. I want to replace my mobile. No one is properly guiding me not their service center agent nor the calling agent.
4 Comments
Galaxy A
in case service center is not responding to your issue,write your problem- support.india@samsung.com
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

j1y2o3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have a sumsang s20 fe 5g...now day by day any time while opening internet my mobile is increasing heating so what is the best solution any body please suggest me
0 Likes
j1y2o3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have tried all the app setting but not working still in heating...
0 Likes