Original topic:

charging issue

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 02:50 PM)
pushkalvermapv
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My Galaxy A50 is having charging  issue. The phone is not at all charging through the charger that came with the box but is able to charge through power bank( although slow). Sometimes its automatically showing usb detected even if it is not. Is there any software issue?plz suggest.
9 Comments
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
When did you buy A50 ?
0 Likes
pushkalvermapv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
may 19
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
If your Smartphone is in warranty than go to Samsung service center and tell your charging issue to them
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
otherwise first restart your device and also update to latest software then charge your device with Samsung original charger
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Bro you should always use samsung original charger and USB cable only otherwise your device will face charging issues
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
it could be software issue and could be hardware. for software issue, u can reset ur phone ones. else for hardware issues u need to visit service center.
0 Likes
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
it could be hardware issue...you should visit your nearest Samsung Service center
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check connectivity
Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
pushkalvermapv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my phone is not changing with the charger given in the box but is able to charge from my laptop via usb cable. I checked the charger with other phones and it is working perfectly.plz help.