Original topic:

camera issue in A30

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 03:13 PM)
xxercr
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My camera in a30 is just focusing on centre of the image and rest everything is blurred......camera **bleep**....please give an update which fix this problem and camera is not focusing like before.....make sure u see to this issue as soon as possible before I give any bad reviews on online websites

Thank you
0 Likes
9 Comments
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Kindly go app info, clear cache and forced stop. then see the problem still remains or not. if yes, then turn on safe mode. if your problem still remains then register your concern in Samsung members feedback section.
0 Likes
xxercr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I couldn't find safe mode
0 Likes
xxercr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
this is how my camera is focusing.....
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
you try to clear dara on camara apps or sent to feedback to samsung
0 Likes
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
press power key and hold until power option appears on the screen. hold the power off option(red button). After that you can see a green tick on the screen, click on it and safe mode turned on your phone. to gets it off simply restart or power off your phone. you can also turn off safe mode by swipe down your notification panel. click on turn off safe mode option and it's turn off. hope you will understand
0 Likes
xxercr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thank you
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
welcome. Hope your problem will resolved
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sanra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
same here. did they inform about any update ?
0 Likes