Original topic:

camera complaint

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 08:45 PM)
MdIjaj
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
 This is a samsung galaxy A80, issue with the camera. Need an update to fix image processing and i'm really telling the photos are tooo bad. Does not show face properly always a blurred picture specificly with the wide lens. I am really very upset of this . Hope you fix an update aleast .please
0 Likes
10 Comments
ŃąvĘęñ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Comment your post on error report or ask question with error log, screen shot they can help you anyway. After android 10 update all galaxy handset facing more problems not only mid-range and high end budget phones also.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

2. Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MdIjaj
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
its a new mobile
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Facing the same issue with my newly bought a51

0 Likes
Anburaj1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same issue with  Samsung galaxy A50 too, issue with the photos taken by  camera. Images does not show properly, always blurred . This really a minus /negative for Samsung product .Need an update to fix image processing .

0 Likes
hossain001
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
There is no stability . I don't know why samsung advertise about camera so much if they don't give it. This is galaxy A72 and i need an update
0 Likes
dutty
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Pls update the camera quality of samsung note.note10
0 Likes
dutty
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Battery drain in samsung galaxy note 10 pls solve this issue
0 Likes
Tapunu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
In Galaxy A34, There is no zoom option on 48Megapixel, Also there is more noise in image when we shot in outdoor.
0 Likes