Original topic:

camera and processor

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 12:56 PM)
Abhi889
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Recently I got the ota update for my Samsung galaxy a70s.i got the security patch for the month of February with android 10update and also one ui upgrade...but after that my phone used to get heated when I play pubg or any other games..it is getting too hot and also screen is getting too hot...
Try to fix this problem with next ota update
# another suggestion which I want to tell Samsung is there is no flash option for galaxy a70s when I take the pictures in 64mp mode it is limited uptown 16mp only.please enable the flash mode for 64mp also so that it will be helpful when taking pictures at nite in 64mp.
6 Comments
shvd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I can not find flash mode of my camera
0 Likes
Galaxy A
so many problems with the update , hope so Samsung will solve these problems soon with another update,
0 Likes
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
After a major upgardes it is good to hard reset your phone..........try this.
but backup your data before resetting
0 Likes
Abhi889
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I tried this one bro .no use still the problem exist...it was good no heating issues before update...
0 Likes
Shivu27
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
updates are full of bugs. a50 also experienced the same. for this new update will be released.
0 Likes
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hey guys wait patiently till the next fix update from Samsung . Bcoz Samsung have released more bug updates during this quarantine period.
0 Likes