Original topic:

call recording not available

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 01:38 AM)
JohnDough
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung,

I purchased phone Samsung Galaxy A32 from provider Metro PCS in Arizona, USA. 
Surprisingly, I can't record my phone conversation, and I don't even have menu "Record call", like I see on internet. Could you advise why and what to do to enable it? Screen shots attached. 

Screenshot-20211004-125555-Call-settings.jpgScreenshot-20211004-130419-Call.jpg

15 Comments
Galaxy A
Few countries doesn't allow call recording..
0 Likes
JohnDough
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

USA allow this, depends from the state. For example Arizona allow call recording if one party knew it, and California don't. Anyway, Samsung is not the police, and should not enforce it for me, I would appreciate the warning, but not the blunt denial of this service. 

0 Likes
Samsung_oiE0v7d
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Call regarding uae installation 

0 Likes
SeNaTamil
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Isn't not available

New policy on Google/Android .

"Note:Recording calls without the consent of all call participants may not be legal in some jurisdictions.

Note: All participants must be on the call before you can start recording. Answer a call to your Google Voice number".
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Sorry you are using wifi calling so it wont support recording in wifi calling
0 Likes
JohnDough
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

It's not availiable for both scenarious, with or without WiFi calling, I verified. 

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
himal6101
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Call recording not appear in Samsung a32.what can i do please???Screenshot_20220206-190119_Call settings.jpg
Demichollo2020
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Samsung should tell us what to do pls

0 Likes