Original topic:

call barring rejection in galaxy a50

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 05:19 PM)
lucifer_
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have been trying to turn call barring on for my incoming calls for past few days. Every time i try the default password 0000 , it shows call barring rejected. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks !
8 Comments
lucifer_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
hamare yeha telecom operator already access dete hei,,, hume bas phone se active karna hota hei jo mere galaxy a50 se nahi horhaa..
0 Likes
Comsup
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
No Call barring activation by end user in india is prohibited by law .INCOMING/OUTGOING CALL BAR / UNBAR needs reverification of sim owner ID and Address proof ( TRAI , DOT INDIA rule )

You need to have special permission for that. Consult to NODAL OFFICER of Your telecom provider. Though the option is available at handset but the feature to enable / disable call barring is disabled by Operator end .

You have to satisfy and make them belive that WHY YOU WANT TO ACTIVATE CALL BARRING in written with sufficient explaination.

Some Postpaid users of few operators are exceptional . but pre paid users of all telecom in india are not allowed to activate this by themself
0 Likes
lucifer_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
actually i am from Nepal and call barring can be activated by user at anytime.
0 Likes
Comsup
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
than ask your telecom nodal officer . No one can help you here except that NODAL OFFICE of telecom
0 Likes
pharsh696
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
call barring code 0000 nor waoking Samsung Galaxy a50
0 Likes
LalitMehra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my call barring password is not reset
0 Likes
LalitMehra