Active Level 1
I have been trying to turn call barring on for my incoming calls for past few days. Every time i try the default password 0000 , it shows call barring rejected. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks !
8 Comments
Active Level 8
aap ko call barring pehle apne telecom operator ke through active karvani hogi.
hamare yeha telecom operator already access dete hei,,, hume bas phone se active karna hota hei jo mere galaxy a50 se nahi horhaa..
Active Level 7
No Call barring activation by end user in india is prohibited by law .INCOMING/OUTGOING CALL BAR / UNBAR needs reverification of sim owner ID and Address proof ( TRAI , DOT INDIA rule )

You need to have special permission for that. Consult to NODAL OFFICER of Your telecom provider. Though the option is available at handset but the feature to enable / disable call barring is disabled by Operator end .

You have to satisfy and make them belive that WHY YOU WANT TO ACTIVATE CALL BARRING in written with sufficient explaination.

Some Postpaid users of few operators are exceptional . but pre paid users of all telecom in india are not allowed to activate this by themself
actually i am from Nepal and call barring can be activated by user at anytime.
than ask your telecom nodal officer . No one can help you here except that NODAL OFFICE of telecom
Beginner Level 3
call barring code 0000 nor waoking Samsung Galaxy a50
Beginner Level 2
my call barring password is not reset
Beginner Level 2
please suggest