Original topic:

bugs since last two update

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 04:29 PM)
RohitDixit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hello, I found many bugs in my Samsung A50.

1. Call end is not workingproperly (never working in my phone since last 2nd update). Sometimes call end button is not working. sometimes call end button is clickable but the call is ending.

2. The phone is restarting automatically 

3. The phone is hanging a lot even my phone memory is apx 35gb empty and ram is 3 GB empty.

4. The shape which is available between normal notification and silent notification showing even after swipe up.

5. Some times the camera is taking photos with max constant(indoor).

6. When I am using my phone with the lowest brightness many shapes are showing like sami-circle, square.

7. The keyboard is not working properly. Hangs a lot.
Key buttons aren't working ( even after pressing the key letters&space bar is not working)

8. Phone restart and turn off button are notworking.

9. The ultra-high constant is showing in indoor conditioneven in the night.

10. Phonedownload speed is decreased.

11. The battery is draining a lot. 

2. Phone keyboard is not working (3 times out of 10)

13. Camera is hanging

14. 5he notification bar isnt showing

#Samsung #samsungA50 #Samsungcommunity 

0 Likes
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
how did you updated your device software first tell me that ....if you use mobile data or wifi then maximum time this types of issues happened only ...it's because if you want highest performance of devices without software holes and glitches then only proper procedure and recommended is to install software by using smart switch apk or flash through odin or by authorized Samsung service center
RohitDixit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i use my wifi for phone updates
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I know that bro ...I noticed that before also that if someone using wifi or mobile data then maximum times software hole comes and leads various types of issues in device...allaways try to install software by using smart switch which is recommended over simply update.....or you can flash it by odin or from Samsung service center
RohitDixit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
okay.
0 Likes
yvt
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
how to update via smart switch.please tell me the process
0 Likes
Maddy2112
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
better to remove the recently added apps & restart it again neither RESET the mobile it's better way because if your mobile software was not properly installed mean it will happens so better make an backup using smart switch then reset the mobile after that kindly restore contacts and other things expect apps because the apps crashes your device
0 Likes
RohitDixit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I already reset my phone(factory data reset)
0 Likes
Maddy2112
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
why did you reset your device after the software update or before the update ??
0 Likes
A50phone
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Best way to solve this is to visit near by Samsung authorised service centre.
0 Likes