Original topic:

bloody a50 android 10 update

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 09:48 PM)
basuhiremath5005
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After Android 10 update battery is draining like a water and network issue is much more before Android 9 os. We have to restart the phone every time to switch on the data. Guys please don't update your phone with 10 it's simply headache. Samsung please pix the issue with the new updates.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Shrey0709
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
The update rolled out had bugs . It has been rolled back for the time being .
Please wait for the next update .
Ultimateee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Sadly, I am experiencing the same. I already asked help through live chat and they told me to factory data reset my phone but it doesnt work.

CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow the given below steps:

1. Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect (Settings>Connections>Mobile Network>network mode SIM1 or SIM2>Network mode>Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).
2. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections>Mobile Network>Network operator>select automatically>Tap on OK>Registered on network).

Please be assured that by performing the steps mentioned in below link your issue would be resolved:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).
Note:-Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes