cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

**bleep** happened to my fingerprint sensor?

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 03:36 AM)
Ahnet-Meety
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
yesterday i went to sleep while putting my phone on charge. i woke up today seeing that the sensor just doesnt work anymore. it doesnt even try to do anything. i am locked out of my whatsapp and many other things. i am pretty sure this happened after my SM-A325F/DS got the latest updates which did make my phone smoother but my phone freezees in a while. this is exactly why i never wanted to go with samsung A series because they litt dont care if you cant afford  a flagship. the experience i had overral on this phone is just terrible. it lags so much infront of people when using and it just makes me feel like i got scammed. samsung please get your $H!T TOGETHER. I hope there is something i can do because aint no way i am sending my phone to a third party here because they litt steal stuff from inside your phone. happened with my laptop. anyways hope someone can help. i dont think i can downgrade the firmware
8 Comments
9A
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Remove finger print and again setup the finger print might it work!
0 Likes
Ahnet-Meety
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
that doesnt work.Screenshot_20220815-134106_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
9A
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This is not so big problem some this also happens to me cool down.
Clean mobile protector
Try another finger
Press finger slightly while setup finger print
0 Likes
Ahnet-Meety
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
bruh the phone menu doesnt even open for the fingerprint menu. i think my fingerprint sensor has gone faulty because it also says so in diagnostics in the samsung members app. but idk. this update could have broke it. i hope samsung releases a new update so i don't have to send it for repair.
0 Likes
9A
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Complaint on samsung app
0 Likes
Ahnet-Meety
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thats why i posted the problem here
0 Likes
9A
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I hope it will fix soon
0 Likes
Ahnet-Meety
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
UPDATE: I factory reseted my phone which did nothing. I also checked my firmware against my friends A32 which is the exact same model. Seems like our firmware versions are different. He does not have any new updates nor do I. What's happening. Did Samsung push an early or preview of software that broke my phone that I downloaded early before they removed it from their database? Or could it be the fact that my phone was assembled in Vietnam while their phone was assembled in Pakistan (after govt. Put restrictions) Samsung I don't really know and I don't want to touch Odin to flash some random firmware. I am very disatisfied