Original topic:

battery draining issue on A70

(Topic created on: 06-25-2020 08:12 PM)
SauceBoss55
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Recieved android 10 update last week in my country . After update , i habe experience constant battery dran on SOT. How to stop this ?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Sach24
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
samsung doesn't have solution to this i have tried all the options. even the service center will not be able to help
0 Likes
Rohan56
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps so you can diagnose your problem yourself instead of visiting to the service center. Step (1):Perform Battery Optimisation. Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory. Step(2):Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC, etc a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off. Step (3):Kindly check whether the mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases, the battery will drain considerably fast. Step(4):Reduce display brightness level. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn on the Auto-brightness option if available. Step(5):Adjust screen timeout settings. Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > minimum screen timeout. Step(6):Update apps. Kindly check which application is or interface is using more battery from device care. And try to update the app or avoid using that app. Step (7):Close background running apps. Tap on recent key and close the background running application. Step(8):Turn off auto-sync of e-mails, app data, etc. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn off the auto-sync option. Step(9):Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode: Restart the device. Step(10): Try your device in safe mode. As you were facing battery drainage issue in your device, I have provided you some basic trouble shooting steps and your concern has been resolved. "If the problem is solved click the three dots & click solution".
0 Likes
Rohan56
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung may solve this by next update
0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG M30S MOBILE.

THIS MOBILE SIGNAL RECEPTION IS VERY WEEK. CONFIRMLY I WILL BET SAMSUNG TECHNICAL PEOPLE ALSO WITH 100000/_ REGARDING SIGNAL RECEPTION IS WEAKER THAN OTHER MOBILES LIKE XIAOMI, REALME LIKE CHINESE MOBILES. DONT PURCHASE THIS MOBILES . THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR ' EXYNOS ' WORST PERFORMING PROCESSORS. THIS IS REAL WHAT I AM TELLING . BELOW I HAVE GIVEN SIMPLE EXAMPLE FOR YOU.

FOR SAMSUNG S20 MOBILE , THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR WORST 'EXYNOS' PROCESSORS IN INDIA , FOR THE SAME MOBILE IN AMERICA THEY ARE PROVIDING BEST SNAPDRAGON 865 PROCEESOR . EVEN THEIR KOREAN PEOPLE ALSO HATED THE SAMSUNG 'EXYNOS' PROCESSOR PERFORMANCE IN ' SAMSUNG S20 ' MOBILE.

AND THEIR SERVICE ALSO VERY WORST. TODAY I VISITED THEIR SERVICE CENTRE TO RECTIFY THE CHARGING PORT PROBLEM , HE TOLD THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM . THIS IS A SMALL PROBLEM . I TOLD HIM TAKE THE COMPLAINT , AND GIVE MY MOBILE BACK , AFTER ONE WEEK I WILL COME AND I WILL GIVE THE MOBILE AND RECTIFY THE MOBILE WITH NEW PART . HE REFUSED FOR THE SAME . REGARDING THIS ALSO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE PART AVAILABLE TO THE NEAREST SERVICE CENTRE IN GUNTUR DISTRICT.

OTHER COMPANIES ARE DOING SMALL PROBLEMS WITH IN ONE DAY. BUT SAMSUNG IS TAKING 10 DAYS . THIS MUCH OF WORST THEY ARE DOING SERVICE.

THEY ARE RELEASING NUMBER OF MODELS WITH SAME PROCESSOR 'EXYNOS 9611' BUT NOT MAINTAINING PROPER SPARE PARTS AT THEIR SERVICE CENTERS . THEIR SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING LIKE GAZITTED OFFICERS. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
GalaxyWorld
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
mere phone bhi drain hoti hai
0 Likes
GalaxyWorld
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bahot bada issue hai ye
0 Likes
GalaxyWorld
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
fix karna chahiye
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes