Original topic:

battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 08:43 AM)
omiy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi guys
I am facing some battery draining  issue in my A50 at night  charging is 50% and I woke up my battery remains only 35% or 40% at night battery drain more than day without using the phone 
  Any solution if you then plz tell me comments section 
   Thank you
16 Comments
PULKIT0007
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
hello
i have also faced the same issue in my galaxy a30
i also went to the service centre , they just installed a software , but it too didn't solve my problem.
but i got a solution for this problem and it is solved now.
the all you have to do is not clear your ram completely , don't close all your background apps at night , just let some of the apps running in background like camera , calculator or anything that you want .
It helped me and surely it will help you to solve your battery drain issue
PULKIT0007
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
welcome broo
actually i have already face this problem and i also solved like this
0 Likes
PULKIT0007
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
and please let me know if this helped you or not
thanks
0 Likes
omiy
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
sure
0 Likes
omiy
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Bro its amazing it work thanks
0 Likes
NishuNishant
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi guys
I'm facing some battery draining issue in my A7 2018 model at night ex army charging 90% an I woke up my battery remains only 45% at night battery drain more than day without using the phone
0 Likes
KING55
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you ex-army just point a m416 at the phone and put exactly 2 bullet's in than....and empty the rest of the mag ar your charger....i am pretty sure your problem will be solved...
0 Likes
DamanDhaliwal
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
what is the meaning of ex-army charging bro?
KING55
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same question 🤣🤣🤣🤣.....like ex-army people come to their house to charge their phones 🤣🤣🤣....or they are ex army.....does being ex army makes charging faster or battery better......so many questions man😂😂😂
0 Likes