Original topic:

battery Draining issue when phone is not in use

(Topic created on: 05-28-2020 06:43 AM)
Praveen8530
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Please suggest me any samsung members why my Samsung galaxy a50 device fast battery draining issue because I am not using phone in night when I see in the morning then battery drain 15 से 20% what I do please suggest me please please anyone suggest me my battery is new
4 Comments
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
it's common on android phones. if you want you can add apps in battery optimization to restrict there background process
0 Likes
Praveen8530
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Sir please give me more tips on battery saving in my galaxy a50 full tips
0 Likes
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
go to settings - device care - battery - app power management - sleeping apps then select the apps which you want to put in sleep

tip 2. open your notification panel and long press the power mode icon. it will take you to power mode menu there you make sure that you enable Adaptive power saving
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2) Close background running apps:-Tap on recent key and close the background running application.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes