Original topic:

apps cannot be updated!

(Topic created on: 01-19-2021 04:01 PM)
mkdn1989
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I'm having issue in updating apps on playstore. Most of the times it shows as download pending and sometimes the update button even don't work. Cleared cache for playstore, but no use.
5 Comments
Galaxy A
Is it for some specific app or all apps in general?
0 Likes
mkdn1989
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
randomly happening for different apps.
Galaxy A
Okay then, try what @senthilprabhu said, to get into safe mode, press and hold the power button, then tap and hold the power off button and then select safe mode.
0 Likes
senthilprabhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Booting the phone in Safe Mode is what solved the issue for me when nothing else would (restarting the phone, clearing Google Play app cache and data, clearing Google Services app cache and data, reverting to earlier version of Google Play, removing and adding back the Google account, etc.) In Safe Mode, I was able to update apps in Google Play and when I rebooted the phone in normal mode, I regained the ability to update apps in Google Play in normal mode as well.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes