Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

android 10 update has various problems!

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 11:36 AM)
MrSandeep033
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I've installed android 10 update in my A50s and I noticed my camera flash isn't working, also camera lost its quality!
MrSandeep033
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Do factory reset or contact to service center after lockdown bro
0 Likes
Soheilzakaria
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

My samsung A50 is automatically switched off too and Im so angry about that...what can we do?just waiting for next version??i tried to reset my phone but its doesnt work..someone guide me

0 Likes
Tamizharasan1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I recently updated my samsung m30s mobile and the phone restarted for every 30 secs 

immediately after switch on and opened keypad and typed *2767*3855 and waited soon the apps loaded fully and stopped restarting.. now works fine

0 Likes
Kost
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Can I downgrade my android version

MrSandeep033
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
no! You can not.
0 Likes
Glockster
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

That **bleep**, it's our phone, wevshould be able to do that. You guy's have really screwed up the Android OS and were left holding the bag! 

0 Likes
mahendramehra7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I've installed android 10 update in my samsung a50 and then i noticed that its networks are not working properly
even not showing any networks
0 Likes
RKNagar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
dear team
I have updated android 10 on day before yesterday and since than my phone samsung a 50 is getting restarted every hour and battery getting drained within few hours. Not able to connect with my BT headphones. plz check
0 Likes
MrSandeep033
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
you should contact to Samsung care or company by "Get Help" in your Samsung member app
0 Likes
soliana
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
hey mt dandeep my samsung A20s SM-a207F mobile didnt give md sound when i call and when i need to hear the video or mp3 bug it works in loud speaker for dialing a call.what shkuld i do?
0 Likes