Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

android 10 update has various problems!

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 03:21 PM)
MrSandeep033
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I've installed android 10 update in my A50s and I noticed my camera flash isn't working, also camera lost its quality!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

i strongly suggest that you do a factory reset of your phone.  it should resolve all your problems

View solution in context

37 Comments
Solution
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

i strongly suggest that you do a factory reset of your phone.  it should resolve all your problems

MrSandeep033
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
but it's not going to change OS bro, problem is OS
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Go to settings > general management > reset > reset settings.

2- Check the Picture size in camera settings and set aspect ratio.

3- Turn on/off the Auto Flash.

4- Reset camera settings (Open camera app > Camera settings > reset settings).

5- Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

pritam501
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
hy my phone a70 I installed android 10 is 5th problem charging problem the charging is slow and battery drain thn camera 32 megapixels front camera but show the camera 21 megapixels and phone is heating problem.phone is to slow and laging.the device r slow.plz help us india
MrSandeep033
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
change picture resolution!
0 Likes
Soumya01234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same problem facing with my a70 charging is very slow

MrSandeep033
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
@soumya01234 maybe ur data cable has problem or keep ur battery bw 25-95%...charge it sometime while mobile switched off! maybe it can resolve the problem! or contact to care center after lockdown!
0 Likes
Atif268
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
same a70s issue its my 6th month with the phone and due to lockdown in Mumbai city no service centers are available for repairing I'm disappointed and lost faith in Samsung Phones
0 Likes
Rittusk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my Samsung a50 is automatically switched off and sound is automatically gayed hoo raha hai