Original topic:

android 10 core update for a50???

(Topic created on: 12-13-2019 07:46 PM)
talk2venky
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I'm wondering if we can get android 10 core update first on A50 and then one ui 2.o in April??? Is it possible??
17 Comments
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
No.
Galaxy A
don't panic, as per Samsung schedule M series update was scheduled for January 2020 but update was received a month earlier so you don't have to wait till April Samsung is fast now.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try to Understand that M series is Developed on Different Software Platform & Concept Compare to Other Galaxy Handsets and this One Core Version is Exclusively for M Series only.. Your Handset Will get One UI 2 but Some Features may vary from Handset to Handset...
talk2venky
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i understand core is basic android update. Its like updating the hidden core first and then can push the skin( one ui 2) later... just a thought
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
For your information, making a firmware is not a Joke. It takes a lot of time for the development itself and then come the testing which takes atleast 3 times more the time of development and You're requesting the Core. If this happens, then you'll receive the Stable update around October 2020. Samsung Developers are not that idle for your request.
A50Admin
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Now you are also speaking on behalf of Samsung Developers.
Give me another answer then why is samsung launching so many phones, if they cant handle the development process?
If a customer is buying something from such a big brand then they expect a polished UI without any glitches or bugs and on time.
Even if it is a midrange or budget phone.
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
M20 has Android 10 and one ui 2 both
A50phone
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
M series received android 10 in advance.

but for A50 its in April

#Aprilfool