Original topic:

android 10 A50 phone performance

(Topic created on: 04-21-2020 07:59 AM)
meocrazee_official
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
This phone when got update of android 10 after update happiness was at high but when I checked the front cam it says 16mp instead of 25mp it was like heartbreak , heating and excess battery drain then I did factory reset  heating and battery drain issue gone phone is running smooth no lag but dynamic lock screen is not working ...either no option is appearing in home screen settings for custemisatiom and neither front cam has changed to 25mp the camera quality of the front cam includes edge detection colour profile and resolution decreased don't know why slow charging  ....hope it would be fixed soon but how we would hope to be fixed soon as my phone is still running on Feb 2020 security patch and aprill is going to end a big disappointment for A50 users (india)
5 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Please wait for some time, a bug fix update will come soon.
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear camera application data.
Settings >Apps >Camera >Storage >Clear Data

2. Perform Battery Optimization:- Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device.
To check battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

3. Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features (like advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.) when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption). Follow the below steps to turn off: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel> Tap on Bluetooth, hotspot, etc. to turn off

4. Device network fluctuation:- Kindly check whether mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases battery will drain considerably fast. We recommend you to avoid usage in area with low network/fluctuation.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I had tried each and every step I had contacted to live chat and rest all have get corrected but front camera still remains 16 mp no change and there is no option for dynamic lock screen
0 Likes
Galaxy A
after lock down I will go to care
0 Likes
Thieen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Dear devs,
Mine A53 video UHD resolution 3840×2160 Supports play video but after one ui 6 update it doesn't play video it stucks on particular frame so it doesn't allow me to play the video I really worried of this update. Since I feel why I updated to one ui 6 coz if this issue
0 Likes