Original topic:

always on display

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 09:35 PM)
dhruv52
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
When samsung is going to give the always on display feature to the galaxy a20 device and two more feature one speed meter in the status bar and  second is there is no data usage notification  in the notification panel so please solve this problem samsung it is very useful thing things. 

Please support who are seeing this post.
😊😊
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
can't be given in 720p display
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
AOD can't be given in 720p display
0 Likes
dhruv52
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
okay but what about two other features
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
for 2nd one also Samsung will not give you have to install 3rd party apps from galaxy stores....in the history of Samsung they never provided it ....3rd one possibility will be there ..but I think for 3rd one you can do if you set data usage warning
0 Likes
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
1. "Always on display" is Screen resolution and Screen technology based feature. Samsung generally provides this feature on their "HD+" resolution and "Amoled screen" contained devices only.
Your device contains "Amoled screen" but the resolution isn't "HD+" that's why it doesn't have "AOD" feature.

2. Samsung hasn't yet added internet speedometer to their devices. But you can use some 3rd party app like "Internet Speed Meter Lite" from "Play Store" or we can wait until the next update, maybe they will add it in the future.

3. Set your data usage notification on your device Settings > Connections > Data usage > "Billing cycle and data warning"
dhruv52
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
but there is not seen on the notification panel this is a problem and what about the internet speed meter problem.
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
When you have set data warning from settings it'll notify about your usage.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro ...I can understand your demands but frankly tell is it possible to give all customers demandable apps into notification panal? you want data usage notification panal ,I want another....better tell Samsung to put those which they already removed like notification panal grid option, navigation gesture from notification panal etc
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
true only bro.
0 Likes