Original topic:

after updating Android 11 in A50

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 07:20 PM)
hardy8
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Honestly there are too many bugs i found after updating my a50 i hope Samsung fix asap... agree any one...???
18 Comments
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Share the bugs via get help to them.
Samsung_f4QCJaa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

All apps are slow

0 Likes
Galaxy A
which bugs
0 Likes
ajith0544
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
charging was slow
cgoswamy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Tried all these steps.. random restarting continues. phone lags and just goes into a hang!! any other fixes! please help.

0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
dear once perform Wipe Cache Partition.

Steps to perform.

1) Turn off the device.

(Connect with type C cable and connect with pc/laptop or type c earphone only for Android 11 )
...........OR.......
IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER MOBILE THEN CONNECT WITH CABLE WHETHER IT IS TYPE C TO TYPE C OR MICRO USB PORT take help of otg connector to connect with other mobile.

2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
BrahmanandaMS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung,

You better recruit a new validation team, rather advising to install an another app to make the phone more slow. 

Your Kind A50 phone Phone holder.🙏🙏🙏

0 Likes
Dasyogesh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi All,

After upgrade to Android 11 i am facing many issue. WhatsApp does not work. I am not able to upgrade the app from Google play store. It stucks while downloading app. If this happens then i am not able to call also and the system becomes too slow. 

Also The mobile heats up a lot. The only solution remains is to reboot to make calls. But still am not able to use WhatsApp app.

Kindly suggest what to do.