Original topic:

about screen mute or washed out

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 11:32 PM)
venusagar143
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung a50s screen looks washed or muted . Colors looks like light compare normal time. Even fingerprint is not working in this type of screen. What I do?

See screen color is like this. I turned mobile  in to safe mode  and did the restart. Still no use
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro it's display colour banding issues.....software itself have bug ..wait for next update....most of Samsung devices facing this issues
0 Likes
venusagar143
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am thinking it is a mobile problem. I thought I have to service center. but when they will realise update for stupid bug
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
no bro ...it's not device issue ....android 2.0 as well as 2.1 also have same problem which will solved by security patch update...most of users launched complain to Samsung customer care which forrowerded to developer to fix this .....and if you think then you can visit service center and once flash your last firmware from them...i also did same in my galaxy s9 when 2.1 came ....but display colour banding issue solved little bit not totally
0 Likes
HRX4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
even i am also facing the same problem. 😒
0 Likes
venusagar143
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
which mobile you have. what this **bleep** samsung is doing without sending security updates
0 Likes
HRX4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i also have a50s bro, even my phone's corners are like teared they just show violet and green colour at the corners, maybe bad finishing.😒
HRX4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Samsung has just sent a security update with patch level of june 2020, just check it out.
venusagar143
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
so will it solve the problem
0 Likes
Galaxy A
in my A50S also there is blue tint on screen and the color looks a bit dull in vivid mode also

please give feedback to Samsung about this issue from this app and ask them to fix it ASAP

and also ask them to give us color adjustment feature which not there and this feature helps us to make display color as we want
0 Likes