Original topic:

about samsung pay πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 05:41 PM)
rsssssss
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A

presently I'm using phona pay but I knew my galaxy a30s have Knox nd it supports samsung pay
so all of you gyus are advised me to use samsung pay or not??????
is it good for me I mean no problem when tranjection or receiving full cash back yaa offerπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

11 Comments
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
yes, you should use samsung pay. superb service! you use your device as a Debit card /credit card, and many more.
and you will recive reward (you can convert your reward as gift card like - mantra gift voucher, flipkart etc).
0 Likes
Corvas
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, obviously you should try Samsung Pay.
Many people have multiple credit and debit cards that they use for online payments. Its a hassle to have a bulky wallet that contains multiple cards sometimes.

Samsung pay consolidates all of your NFC supported cards into a single, secure workspace.

The software itself is protected by Samsung Knox, which prevents hacking into the app, which makes it arguably more secure than physically carrying the cards around.

Samsung's rewards program currently allows users to earn points that can be redeemed for items ranging from digital storage to smartphones. It's a lucrative program that carries over to Galaxy Store purchases as well as those at Samsung storefronts.

Hope it's helpful to you. Thank you.
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
what about M series users? they have to carry the bulk with them 🀧
0 Likes
Corvas
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Actually, you may know that Samsung Pay requires additional hardware in form of NFC and MST, which is not found on M series smartphone, so Samsung Pay is not available in M Series. And regarding other features, it is limited to the support by the hardware used. Hope This feature may be available in M Series near future.
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
don't hopeful for that or if they, they destroy the comparison between A series and M series. At least they would've changed the processor atleast every M series that'd have been just fine but same 9611 on M series! 😒
Corvas
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah that's right..
Galaxy A series is essentially aimed at those who want to experience flagship-like features in a smartphone without spending a bomb. In the case of the Galaxy M-series, Samsung is targeting those users who need a phone battery that will last a couple of days on a single charge, or folks who want a phone with a bright display.

So you are right. There must be the difference, otherwise the form of factor will not be different to differentiate between those two series phone.
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
like F series F62, rest of the things your eyes can see the truth behind right! It makes no sense like what aim is for F series I don't know!
Corvas
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
What I think that, Samsung Galaxy F series will target the online market and will later make its way to the retail stores. With the given information, can say that the company is trying to give a tough competition to the likes of Poco, Xiaomi and Realme in the budget and mid-range segment.
But as you say it's makes no sense to lauch F series with same specialized, same configured similar with mostly specifications of M series. It remains to be seen whether the marketing idea will succeed. And if unsuccessful, then maybe the successor of this series will come.
0 Likes
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
like it's hard to understand what they want to prove from the F series
0 Likes