one of the main reasons of battery drain is background activity, even you close apps but they uses ur battery and running in background unnecessary, see image(1) and read the statement. 2nd due to huge notification options. for e.g ; Google has huge notification which we don't need at all see image(2) just scroll up and down and check how many notification it does have. So do these settings to stop, which consume battery unnecessarily.
Besides above settings do some more settings to save more battery life and observe for next 1-2 days, it will give a noticeable difference
3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".
And then click on "app power management > And enable these 2 options. A. Adaptive battery B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.
4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one
A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off
B. Battery >allow background activity >off
C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.
5. Go to settings> privacy > permission manager > location> and check which app have accessing your location all the time and if not using that apps then deny access or set as " allowed only while in use" As unnecessary location access by 3rd party app causing battery drain.
6. Go to settings > Google > on device sharing> check which 3rd party apps present there for e.g. if you use paytm , paytm will shared data to show recommendation and suggestion which also cause battery drain
7. Go to settings > account and backup> account > checkwhich app syncing automatically there and if any app which not necessary to auto sync then click on it and disable sync.
8. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery)
9. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video" And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.
10. Google >click on 3dot at right top corner>usage and diagnostics >off this option.
sir ... may you install software update via simply mobile data or wifi ... if it's like that then it's may possible if that software not installed fully or correctly by chance..... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota ..hence always the process to install software is via smart switch (recommend) or via Odin or through authorised samsung service center as they use Odin only for their official purpose....otherwise anything mysterious can happened by formation of software loop hole
no bro it's not like that ..samsung always recommend smart switch.... if software glitch present then none of the tricks will helpful....as you can see here that many device display destroyed forever just after installing software....thatswhy i told ..samsung provides non A/B partition hence we samsung users can't reverse bootloader or some issues if presents ...thatswhy Google mandate A/B partition from Android 11 for all companies....believe me and just flash your last firmware from service center if possible then feel the performance 🎭