Original topic:

a8plus update

(Topic created on: 12-22-2018 01:51 PM)
tejas23
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After July there is no single update on a8plus people complaining about bugs and Samsung admin is sleeping in winter we contact atleast 10 times to Samsung live chat agent he also not know about update and tell he will raise issuse to his company since October and always tell wait for sometimes there is also delay in the update Oreo in a8plus and what a simple oreo was given nothing improvment camera features etc and also gave8.0  not 8.1 after that there is no single update security update the premium midrange mobile ***** in July security patch it now others j series mobile old or new receiving December update their flagship series is up to date but what A series is that not a Samsung mobile this type of treatment was given . I am impatient person I will not wait for sometimes  we want update with major improvment of 30000rs mobile
Who else agree plz like and comment
23 Comments
Aasif_Saudi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I agree with you dear
I am also waiting for update to A8 Plus because other companies are giving update and going to Android Pie to it's rival.
A8 Plus users are stucked in July Security patch
fhdznn
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Im Also Waiting
luvvv
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Bad experience with Samsung India.. Still stucked with July patches in late December.. Not good, gonna leave Samsung soon...
NaveenThukran
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yeah you are right bro
fhdznn
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Still Stucked On July Pacth
loke269
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
ya same A6 plus also