a6+ camera issue, what to do

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 01:54 PM)
MUHAMMEDSHIBIL
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Face look not works. Look above the image you will see a error msg

I can't open camera app's the app shutdown quickly without opening it

This also the screen shot of shutting down the camera. I am facing this issue when i got a 2nd last update. This issue will came when the phone get restarted or shutdown. It goes when restart the phone again. This month i contacted samsung and they guided me to reset the settings and the problem solved and now it came back again. I setted auto restart and that is the problem in some restart camera like this and when i restart again the camera works fine. Only for front cam when the camera app launch then it is in rear cam when i set to front app shutdown and never turn on again only turn on the app when issue solve. This issue will solve when restart the phone but again and again coming this issue in some restarts.
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
this happens when you use smart stay
Galaxy A
i am not using it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
check the setting even it also happens to me when I use iris scanner on my s9
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve "camera issue" :

1) Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data)

2) Check device in safe mode - Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode: Restart the device.
3) Reset the Device :- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset :- Settings>General Management>Reset

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support