Original topic:

a50s

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 08:57 AM)
saubhagya4400
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung you are cheating with your customers you advertise that a50s has 48 megapixel camera but it didn't not perform like 48 megapixel. In other hand my s6 edge provide me the best photos it hadn't 48 megapixel but it provides best . The price is also very for a50s I didn't satisfied by this phone . I love Samsung very much for her good things from last 10 year I am using many devices of Samsung ( s3, s4, j7 , j7max , s6 edge , a7 2018 *a50s*) every one makes me happy but a50s (*) not. So do something about this . Optimization or any thing .please .
6 Comments
saubhagya4400
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
if you also agree with this the like this and comment to give me your favour
ŞONU
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
right bro
0 Likes
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I am using a 50 s and the camera is good . u need to change the settings to 48 mega pixel before taking the photo.
0 Likes
saubhagya4400
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I am change the setting means change the ration which show to take
48 megapixel photo
0 Likes
saubhagya4400
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I am expressing my opinion and
wants to know the others opinion because it wasn't performing like ideal for me
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).

2) Perform the reset camera settings (Open camera app> Camera settings >reset setting).

3) Check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity) or check by changing the aspect ratio.

4) Turn on/off the Auto flash as per requirement.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes