Original topic:

a50s problem

(Topic created on: 09-19-2020 09:56 AM)
likun07
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
My galaxy a50s charging port is not working and it is under warranty will service centre charge for it.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy A
nop.. same problem here. and they replaced the board .
0 Likes
likun07
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
did they charged for that
0 Likes
Galaxy A
nop
0 Likes
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bro you are right. Firstly samsung provided us bad qualities phone and then we go to service center they charge on it inspite under warranty. Actually Samsung disrespect low or midrange phone buyers. Bro I have A50s. And its gaming performance is not good. And 48MP AI camera perform like 12MP camera. Bro I will send you two similar images. please noticed it . these images I take same place but time is different. And you also not right upper side picture quality. It is too bad. And battrey backup is not good.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
first they will check.
if they find some water damage or any external cause to harm the usb c port then they will charge
Otherwise it will be free of cost.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes