Original topic:

a50s call of duty crash alot after update

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 07:22 PM)
houssem9511
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
A week or so after updating this issue stated to happen almost evrytime i open call of duty mobile it will crash randomly kicking me out of the game 
I think this is from the oneui 2.0 update as im facing i lot of problemes after updating
Does anyone have similiar problemes ?

4 Comments
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
which security update you are in
0 Likes
houssem9511
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
1/2/2020
0 Likes
Sefat890
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
after update android 10, my fingerprint lock doesn't work. it shows that fingerprint sensor calibration needed.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings>Apps>Select particular app (e.g. Samsung Internet)>Storage>Clear Cache

If the issue still remains unresolved, we would like to informed that " call of duty" is a 3rd party application. We advise you to contact to the respective application’s software support.

You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option > select installed app > click on read more

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes