Original topic:

a50s ISSUES AND EXPERIENCE

(Topic created on: 10-16-2019 06:49 AM)
dhinesh25
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I am a tech lover and i used many smartphone's and recently i purchased a50s 2 weeks before and i am sharing the issues i have felt while using.

1) animation stutters while scrolling through any           apps (improve animation).
2) focus issues while recording videos,the                     autofocus not works( fix autofocus).
3) audio output through headphone jack is poor
     i tested with sennheiser HD 4.40 between 60-           70% of the volune the sound output is very soft         and lacks punchiness and above 75% of the             volume the sound through headphones are               distorted and unbalanced(need to optimise the       dolby atmos and overall audio quality).
4) normal clicking pictures looks bright and vivid           but lacks structural quality, there is a loss of             detail when we zoom in even on the close                 objects(need to improve detail)
5) low light photos looks like a painted art due to         aggressive noise reduction, but pictures look             bright enough(need to improve detail)
6) HDR under exposes the shadows(improve HDR        detail and shadows)
7) Accidental touch feature needs to be tested as        my device 6/10 times show drag down option to      unlock my phone when the phone isn't touched        accidentally.
😎 fingerprint sensor is pretty slow and most of           the time(2/5 times)it fails to detect my                       thumb even though i deleted and freshly set it           up. ( improve fingerprint recognition )
9) face unlock is a gimmick, need to improve face       unlock security. In a indoor lighting(5w led                 light) my device got unlocked by my friend's             face  multiple times which puts security at a             risk.
10) kids home feature sometimes not opening               showing retry after sometime error when the             internet is totally working fine.
11) NETWORK DISCONNECTION while travelling             from one place to another(travelled 40km), so i         need to switch on aeroplane mode to regain             my lost signal (improve network signal)
12) PUBG optimisation issue, the quality of ultra             hdr-smooth setting is poor than the high-hd               settings. I played asphalt and many games               and  it ran fine without any heating issues but           while playing pubg there is fps drop and                     noticeable extra heat through the upper half of         the phone (improve optimisation for PUBG)

THESE ARE ALL THE ISSUES I HAVE FELT DURING MY USAGE WITH A50S, PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE UPDATE FROM SAMSUNG TO FIX THESE ISSUES. THANK YOU, FROM Dhinesh Kumar.

5 Comments
SunilPanchal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same issue also in Samsung Galaxy m30s having
Galaxy A
Who it is beutyfull mob
0 Likes
parthh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
all are right . Samsung please listen otherwise customer don't listen you for your future
yash96
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
some of issues are same for me . iam using A70
danu
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i m also suffering same prob with A50s