Original topic:

a50 showing cable charging not fast charging

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 10:20 AM)
akshaycool
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have tried everthing...change the cable..change the adapter.. but the issue does not resolve.
Due to cable charging it take more time.
If anyone have solution for this. Please let me know..thanks in advance
8 Comments
Arbinn
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
check your charging port if it has dust then clean it with a needle or a toothpick :)
0 Likes
tarun112
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
same issue nothing happen after cleaning also
0 Likes
subhashj9610
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I also had the same problem, displays only charging, cant able to connect to laptop or pc,
then I visited service center and they changed me the charging port under warranty, if warranty period bars or water damage u need to pay 1150 rs for it.
0 Likes
yadavmanish
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

In how many days they repaired your charging post.

0 Likes
subhashj9610
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
the same day within 1 to 2 hrs they repaired charging port
0 Likes
zee1232
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
always charge from the charger and cable provided by company,do not use any other cable or adapter
0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG M30S MOBILE.

THIS MOBILE SIGNAL RECEPTION IS VERY WEEK. CONFIRMLY I WILL BET SAMSUNG TECHNICAL PEOPLE ALSO WITH 100000/_ REGARDING SIGNAL RECEPTION IS WEAKER THAN OTHER MOBILES LIKE XIAOMI, REALME LIKE CHINESE MOBILES. DONT PURCHASE THIS MOBILES . THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR ' EXYNOS ' WORST PERFORMING PROCESSORS. THIS IS REAL WHAT I AM TELLING . BELOW I HAVE GIVEN SIMPLE EXAMPLE FOR YOU.

FOR SAMSUNG S20 MOBILE , THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR WORST 'EXYNOS' PROCESSORS IN INDIA , FOR THE SAME MOBILE IN AMERICA THEY ARE PROVIDING BEST SNAPDRAGON 865 PROCEESOR . EVEN THEIR KOREAN PEOPLE ALSO HATED THE SAMSUNG 'EXYNOS' PROCESSOR PERFORMANCE IN ' SAMSUNG S20 ' MOBILE.

AND THEIR SERVICE ALSO VERY WORST. TODAY I VISITED THEIR SERVICE CENTRE TO RECTIFY THE CHARGING PORT PROBLEM , HE TOLD THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM . THIS IS A SMALL PROBLEM . I TOLD HIM TAKE THE COMPLAINT , AND GIVE MY MOBILE BACK , AFTER ONE WEEK I WILL COME AND I WILL GIVE THE MOBILE AND RECTIFY THE MOBILE WITH NEW PART . HE REFUSED FOR THE SAME . REGARDING THIS ALSO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE PART AVAILABLE TO THE NEAREST SERVICE CENTRE IN GUNTUR DISTRICT.

OTHER COMPANIES ARE DOING SMALL PROBLEMS WITH IN ONE DAY. BUT SAMSUNG IS TAKING 10 DAYS . THIS MUCH OF WORST THEY ARE DOING SERVICE.

THEY ARE RELEASING NUMBER OF MODELS WITH SAME PROCESSOR 'EXYNOS 9611' BUT NOT MAINTAINING PROPER SPARE PARTS AT THEIR SERVICE CENTERS . THEIR SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING LIKE GAZITTED OFFICERS. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue we would like to inform you that kindly switch off Handset for 5 minutes to cool down and recheck if its working fine.

And Samsung customer’s safety is on top priority that is why this concept is introduced with logic that whenever handset temp. or ambient air temp. goes up to certain set limit, then device automatically restrict fast charging or even some time stops charging. But post device temperature reaches to normal after cooling down the set, then automatically set starts charging normally (This is implemented in all Smartphone models from year 2019 )

If the issue still persists, kindly visit the nearest Samsung service center, Please be assured your issue will be resolved soon.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes