Original topic:

a50 new update (user experience)

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 09:02 AM)
ArJuN900
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
A50 oneui 2.0 with android10 has any bugs or problem. COMMENT your user experience 

Thank you🙂
10 Comments
Ultimateee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Battery drains too fast and charge too slow. The maximum charging percentage is 85 and after that it decreases although its plugged and charging.

0 Likes
ArJuN900
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ill be noticed that issue,i think next update will fix the problem
eswerprabhu
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
some times incoming call didn't show up
wallpaper stutters when screen waked up through power button
battery drain is there.i have a constant usage pattern I charge at morning when I go to bed at night a50 has 20percent charge left when I bought it but now after series of updates I have to charge agsin at 8 o clock night
0 Likes
ArJuN900
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
😥oh bhai same problem..i noticed
nurraha
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
forces darck mode on kiya to fingerprint problem
lock screen lights low and high automatically look story bugs,
Jarvis7
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
there is a bug in its camera UI.. open the front camera and set the resolution to 3:4H and u will notice it displaying 16MP which must be 25MP.. n even the front camera is showing Night mode, Slow Mo etc. but when clicked its taking us back to rear camera.
battery is draining a bit also as the bug fix update will come out with the March Security Patch and will fix all these issues.
ArJuN900
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
well said bro,the front camera has a bug.actually i take a photo on front cam the image was very jerking .when you open the front cam and slowly shake the cam the cam not fousing on object.in android pie there is a bit more focusing on the camera. in this update i feel bad on samsung.😥
0 Likes
Jarvis7
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No need to worry bro, Samsung Intentionally rolled out Android 10 Update with 1st February security patch even in march.
The bug fix update will roll out along with 1st March Security Patch and will resolve all the glitches, if's n buts of Galaxy A50.
#SamsungIndia
ashu16
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
rear camera wide angle mode remove and front camera pixels down 25mp to 16mp