SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
No , its false , network bars never indicate the quality of network
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
@SliceSupport prove your point. Do you have any evidence?? Every one is facing network issue and complaining about it. You have different viewpoint so give evidence for it.
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
check the Decibal values with A S U values of network from SIM STATUS and compare to all other handsets

network bars are not mean the quality of network signals

everyone just passing it based on bars and speed whereas network quality and signal is measured with DECIBAL and A S U values . which has no complain from any carrier on this model

I dont need to prove it a simple electronics and telecom engineering student can demostrate it very well
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro don't act like pro. if you were smart enough you would have substantiated your point with screen shot. Everyone knows signal strength is represented by db. That is the point A50 shows lower signal reception i.e higher db. There is no electronics in this. It s simple knowledge I.e higher db reflects lower signal strength. For same sim A50 has always show higher db. That is the query raised by tirimisai27 and others.( check here for picture - comparison between A50 and Realme C2 phone: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/A50-network-problem-vs-Realme-C2/td-p/3347621
tirimisai27
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
bro will it be rectified with software updates or is it harware issues
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Mostly it has to do with hardware though software optimization for network is equally important
0 Likes