Original topic:

a50 device restart after update android 10

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 03:17 PM)
S1jain
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
1.My samsung A50 phone restart after updating to android 10. it restart almost 10-15 times in a day
2. battery drains very quikly, before updating my phone battery level remains 65 to 70 percent after full day use in offce but it ends in 2 to 3 hour.
3. I heat like hot rod, i fear it may blast
4. i have done safe mode check up and factory rest also after talking with samsung customer support
5. i am suggested to go to service center now by customer support
6. My phone is not covered in warranty or guarantee, but the problem start after updating, customer support tell me if the problem comeinf wih update also, i have to pay service center
7. is updating phone mean issue will comes in phone, and consumer have to pay to company to fix it.
8. i also check in google and samsung member application, the same issue is coming in many devices
9. in previous version i have pattern lock and finger lock enabled but with update while unlockinh the phone, it restart, so i remove screen lock
10. i don't want to visit service center in this corona time, so please provide downgade version on air or bug fix.
11. today is my 20-25 day of complaint but no action or response

8 Comments
Galaxy A
by the things you said its very difficult to know whats causing the restarts. I would suggest take a back up.
1. umm you can contact customer care and they might ask you to install smart tutor and check your device.
2. install smart switch and try using software recovery( you will find ways on internet to do so!!!)
3.boot your mobile in download mode and perform a complete factory reset.
the above two options may or may not work. try it at your own risk. honestly, your situation is very tricky its really hard to help you out like this.
0 Likes
luisfamoes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I'm whit the same problem. Dou you find a solution??

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am strongly suggest to go to the service center!!! cause if you do any mistake in the flashing process then you might loss your mobile
0 Likes
v3nom
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
See the thing is sometimes while installing the update some packets might have not properly got downloaded. I myself is a Galaxy A50 user. my personal advice will be to factory reset your device once after taking a backup and hopefully the device will function properly.
0 Likes
S1jain
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
done, visit service center, they format my phone, and update it, but problem continues
0 Likes
v3nom
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Did you visit the service center again...after this problem occured?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
S1jain
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
before update after full day use my battery remains 65 to 70 perceny, now afer update in android 10 it ends in 3-4 hr., the problem is phone restart, and when it restart some of battery percentage used, even if safe mode phone restart shows the bugs in samsung phone, my whole family has samsung phone, we are 4 members and all change from one plus, mi and lenevo to samsung, but tell me regions why should i not move to other options and sugggest other also?
see the snapshot, i am not alone who is facing problem in device,
and if you can not provide proper solution please dont answer
0 Likes