Original topic:

a50 charging prblm😔

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 09:34 PM)
hbpostve
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hello guys....recently I was one of the few happy a50 users...but since 2 days i facing a prblm which really taking my trust away...my phone is not able to charge with the packed adapter anymore...but it is charging from my samsung smart tv usb port quite well...so I approached to local service centre they tested the the adapter  and said it is totally okk...then they said we have to open the handset to check the charging point..shoul I let them do this guy...anybody please share their exprnce with them...whether the fitting is okk after that or any prblm😔please let me know...
4 Comments
nafioukhan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
let them do it...because I think they know the best...infact you have nothing to do without it..🤔🤔
Rohitk5113
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
take it to samsung service centre
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

As asked by the service center, we would request you to visit the Samsung service center for the further inspection of the device. For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
hbpostve
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
this prblm of mine is got sort out automatically today....but i dont how longer it will be....😀but for now its charging ....
0 Likes