Did you mean: 

Original topic:

a50 Selfie Camera issue

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 11:49 PM)
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I purchased Samsung a50 before yesterday.. Front Camera buggy … In Full day it works perfect whenever day/night light becomes low then it creates Rashes /vertical Lines on photo , lines like in 1960 movies . I also Reset My device followed by instruction of Shop manager from where I purchased it. Please give me solution 
Had you face this issue in selfie camera of Samsung A50…? Comment below 
0 Likes
15 Comments
Galaxy A
Assalam-o-Alaikum TMrusleen,
I heared that you're facing some issue with Your Galaxy A50 Camera. Kindly First of All,check your device Software Updates. If there is any pending then kindly update your phone to the latest version or if it is already up to date then follow this guide :
Goto>Camera>Camera Settings>Reset Settings and then click "Okay" .
(I hope this method will help you)
If not then after Resetting the Setting, Set the HDR to Auto and then don't change any other Settings. I hope this guide will help you.
Take Care.
Regards,
Bilawal Sarfraz
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
0 Likes
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
your solution isn't working 😞😞
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Assalam-o-Alaikum TMursleen,
I saw your samples and i really shocked to see this but i will try my best to solve this issue otherwise you need to Visit the Nearest Samsung Customer Care Centre.
Have you try to again checking the latest software updates? If not then kindly check and update your device.
I will also send you a full guide and I am sure that i will help you.
Guide 1:
Goto>Galaxy Store>Click on the 3 dot Option menu which shows at the upper right of screen>My Page>Updates>(If there is any Updates Related to Camera or any other then put the apps on updating).
I hope this Guide will help you otherwise proceed to Guide 2.
Guide 2:
Goto Settings>Apps>Click on 3 dots shows at Upper right of screen>Show System Apps>Now search for "Camera" App,when you found,click on it>Storage>Clear Data and then click Okay.
I hope that this method will help you.
Note : Kindly Don't leave any steps also if you don't know how to check for latest software updates then I am ready to help you also in this case.
Take Care.
Regards,
Bilawal Sarfraz
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
sir, My a50 is running on latest Samsung ONE UI Android pie software . and I also clear camera app data.. also factory reset... but not solved
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Assalam-o-Alaikum TMursleen,
Bro I tried my best to help you but looks like it's a technical bug,kindly bring it to the nearest Samsung Customer Care Branch. Don't bring it back to the Shop Keeper because they only misguide you. Kindly Bring it to Samsung Care Center.
Take Care.
Regards,
Bilawal Sarfraz
Nawab_khan
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
its not a problem actually...
it is due to Flickering of light under which u took this picture..
I am assuming that this thing doesn't appear day time, right?
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes it doesn't appear in full day light... in night time or dark area only front camera print vertical lines on image..
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
sometimes it doesn't print lines even in dark area.. and sometimes it print lines even in daylight
0 Likes