Original topic:

a5 2016 sim 2 network drop

(Topic created on: 05-28-2017 09:27 PM)
Vik
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, anyone facing constant network drop on sim 2 after the small 1.6 mb update?
0 Likes
9 Comments
korapatirupesh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yaa i am facing that problem
0 Likes
Vik
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
which sim you are using on sim 1 and sim 2 slot..?
0 Likes
rs
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Are u facing battery drain problem at @Vik
0 Likes
Vik
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No battery drain problem...getting same battery life as before depending upon my daily usage...but this 1.6 mb update messed up something with network connectivity i think...evry now n then sim 2 goes to no service mode...
0 Likes
rs
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Ohh. I don't use secondary sim so no idea on that. But I'm facing massive battery drain, after nougat I have to charge twice a day , even many people on GSMArena have reported this prob
0 Likes
Vik
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
How much SOT you are getting now until 10% battery?
0 Likes
rs
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
@Vik 4 -4.5 hours. Before Nougat I was getting 5-6 hours. What about you?
0 Likes
Vik
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Im getting 4 to 4.5 avg with dual sim usage...sometimes it may go upto 5 to 6 max...
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
"Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your.
Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:-
1) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
2) Search for the Network Manually as follows:
Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.
3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.
4) Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.
If still issue persists then we would suggest you to once contact with your service provider".

0 Likes