Original topic:

a30

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 11:51 PM)
altamashhhh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

My phone gets heat when switch apps I don't know why this happening and the heat is extream please fix this as well
0 Likes
5 Comments
Wierdo
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I think you need to optimize the battery power. and try to fix in medium power saving.
You can also choose the option- "put app sleep" for individuals. I ensure , somehow issue will be solve.
0 Likes
harkanwal
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
there are many DIY topics to help in identifing mobile heating issues.
i have often seen heating when nevigation is on along with live streaming of songs and phone is plugged in for charging. but it never felt too extreme hot.
your case may be different.
0 Likes
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This problem can also come from the cover of your phone, because the heat comes out from inside the phone.He stops the cover and does not allow the heat to come out properly, so this problem can be faced by you.You should do a good job with the Transparent cover that comes with your phone. If it is not there or if it is lost then take a new cover like that. I hope it may help thankyou.
0 Likes
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
And whenever you put your phone in charge, then remove the cover from the phone So that the heat that occurs during phone charging can come out from the rest.Do not obstruct the cover to prevent heating.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803

Regards,
Team Samsung Members