Original topic:

a30 after android 10

(Topic created on: 03-20-2020 06:01 PM)
altamashhhh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
So many buggs battery heating battery draind slow charging 😬 what should I do 2 baaar hard reset kiya still the same issue 😩😩😩 samsung fix this as soon as possible 
10 Comments
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Sahi bola bhai
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Wait till device care learn your usage pattern. Then it might improve. Or you have to wait for bug fix

Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Problem solved?
0 Likes
ukw
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
if you have access to Samsung service center, try getting the software flashed drom there. I did my normal update, couple of days had battery drain & lag issues. but now its working smooth, good animations too. so seems to be handset specific. Anyway, bugfixes are under testing and should be coming soon.
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i think he has downgraded you to android 9
ukw
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
talk sense man!
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i had also went to the service centre for flashing new software and they flashed it with android9 telling that this was the latest software they were having at that time
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Since you have done the factory reset so in order to examine the issue occurring in the device kindly register your concern in the Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions) in order to provide the further resolution. 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Eswardharma
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Same heating problem my phone had