Original topic:

a10 software update wrecked my A50_Phone restarting every 2 mins

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 08:24 PM)
Samsung_WvcDLkc
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Dear All,

My A50 had gone through a software update last week and since then the phone restarts every two minutes. I tried to revert the software back to a9 after eading multiple posts on the issues with a10 updates since start of this year. 

The samsung service centre is clueless in figuring this out and wasn't much helpful. Its hard to find right staff due to covid-19 related lockdown issues impacting staff attendance. So I was left to myself to figure this out. Can someone suggest how to find a solution to this problem. 

Issue is, I have only one phone and I dont want spent again on another samsung. I am trying my best to post in several forums for a solution and none has come. Least of all from Samsung. 

I have enclosed the recent software update related info along for someone to help me with my issue. 

Regards

jose 

Screenshot_20200707-194800_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20200707-194958_Software update.jpg

17 Comments
NivedPK
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am also facing the same issue . The support people are not even bothering to help, The service centre guys also don't know about the issue . This issue should be escalated as most of my works are dependent on my phone and it is not working. I hope the developers come to find a solution for this issue as it is believed to be software related and not a hardware issue .
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Brother can you flash stock android 10 via Odin? I can help if you want.
Galaxy A

Hi Nived PK. i understand your pain. Hope to see some solution from the community

Hi Aashish. Yes, I have odin. am downloading the firmware release just before the one I have presently. Will this help?

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Aashish,

Can you help me suggest if my approach is correct. I am trying to download the firmware release that got released previosuly to my current version. Is there anything I have to lookout for?

0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes bro you can do that, but it's not always possible to downgrade. And please make a backup of your phone before flashing.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
What you can try is a clean installation of the current firmware version and if it doesn't work then downgrade. Message me on 7558300173 (WhatsApp) if you need any help.
Galaxy A

Got it. Let me try and comeback if it works.

0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Tell me how it goes.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I did also observe this issue in my a50 , but it restarts suddenly after it starts and happens mostly during charging and leisure times(like when phone is not in use for more than 10-15 min)
0 Likes