Original topic:

Would USB-C earphones work on My phone

(Topic created on: 08-21-2021 12:14 PM)
Cyrus170
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
So...I wanted to buy a USB Type-C earphones (Samsung AKG) but I wanted to be sure if it will even Support my phone. 

Because One time I went to a store to check if it would work.
I first Tried some of them from other companies like Basseus, Rapoo, Edifier etc. But none of them work. So next I tried to find Samsung's own AKG earphones. They didn't have the original ones so they gave me some cheap knockoffs for just 5$(Which was Hilarious). I don't know why but the Cheap AKG worked!! So that's why I'm confused should I buy the Genuine Samsung AKG with ANC or not since other companies didn't work with my phone.

My device is Samsung Galaxy A21s (SM-A217F/DSN)

11 Comments
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Get samsung buds+ instead
0 Likes
Cyrus170
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
1.Not a Big fan of wireless Bluetooth
2. Expensive
3. Don't like the design
0 Likes
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You are using A21s right?
So you could buy the normal earphones itself, why Type-C?
0 Likes
Cyrus170
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Well..I wanted to try Digital Audio. I had a Headset with 3.5 mm jack and a USB headset once in my PC and there was much difference. So I just want to try it out and find which one is best for me I guess
0 Likes
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Okay
Even I am using A21s
But never tried a USB headset
0 Likes
Abhi24198
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Dont buy these type c earphones, samsung phones have type c driver problem. My phone don't have 3.5 mm port and my samsung type c earphone stopped working after new software update.
0 Likes
Cyrus170
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Which phone were you using when You tried it?
0 Likes
Abhi24198
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung A60 and earphone was provided with phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support