Original topic:

Worst phone by Samsung goes to A50

(Topic created on: 01-28-2020 09:36 AM)
Bawa71
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
There is loss of connectivity while I am at the House. 

I have to use my Parents keypad phone to take or make calls when at home. 

I have been to the Samsung Service Center thrice but the issue remains unresolved. 

Written to the CEO Samsung but have got no relief so far. 

Samsung Management people like Navin Chettri says that the problem lies with the Service Provider. 

I called up my Service Provider, Airtel and they said that the Issue is with the Hardware of my phone 

I am caught between the Devil and the Deep sea.  Samsung won't replace my phone nor will they refund my money. 

I know that I have wasted 20K INR in purchasing this Smartphone A50. 

Samsung Electronics Pvt Ltd India is treating its Customers with Arrogance. 

This will backfire on Samsung. I have decided to Boycott all Samsung Household Products to register my protest. I will also spread the information among my Relatives and Friends. 

Goodbye Samsung.  Adieu . 
14 Comments
harry78y
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same here
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Wow,if only I had the money I could have bought oneplus,but you see I am stuck with sumsung,but I believe you can go for it,you have money to spend,and curses ready for network problems,that same problem is also there with my A6,even I cannot do anything.
KING55
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
just go for the redmi note series......you will be more than satisfied....just see some video tutorials to disable the ui ads and you are good to go
0 Likes
KING55
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ya just sell your a50 and buy a remdi note 8 pro 6\128 it's 5k cheaper 50000 times better
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung a50 have low radiation so network reception will be less than other companies.
KING55
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ha tu to hulk ban jayega itna radiation hai baki phono mai.....kuch nahi hota inte radiation se ab sabhi phono me bohot kam ho gaya hai
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I haven't become hulk. But it is a fact that samsung have low radiation than others. That is one of the reason I chose Samsung.
0 Likes
KING55
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
🤐✌🏻 gd fr u
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I agree, the problem is in phone's hardware, I've tried same sim cards in my previous Asus device the network is perfect but in my A50 it has only 2 bars.