Original topic:

Worst network coverage on Samsung phone A50

(Topic created on: 07-28-2020 09:15 PM)
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I am sharing two screen shot for the Vodafone network on two mobile handset at the same location. The network coverage on Samsung galaxy A50 is terrible.( look at thesignal strength on both screenshot)

I don't know what's the use of owning such phone when you can't carry out basic operation of making phone call. Samsung should focus on network reception on its phone. It s terrible.

You will be surprised to know when everything is working brilliantly on the cheaper handset, I am not able to use properly the costly samshit phone owning to poor network coverage!!
Pathetic phone!!!!! 

However, Samsung company is not at all bothered about customer s concern (Many customers have raised it) and instead are busy in launching new mobile everyday!

It would be better if Samsung 

Focus on makingexisting phone bug free and smoother user experience rather than launching new models!!!!

Shame on Samsung for such cheap business policy!!!!!!

Note: Some self proclaimed samsung Chamcha would tell samsung phone has less SAR value. My query to them is when network reception is low , your phone continuously try to connect to mobile tower resulting in higher emission of high energy radiation leading to health hazard and also draining of battery !!! What s point in having lower SAR when your phone reception is very low????

You can alwayskeep your phone slightly away from body to minimize the high energy radiation. So think before you comment .
3 Comments
MoinMalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
completely agree
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MultiThread
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Dear Customer Service,
Signal reception is the issue faced by all samsung phone owners (esp mid range). Dont post the automated reply to e everyone for such a major bug