Original topic:

Worst Samsung member support and Worst phone A23 5g

(Topic created on: 02-12-2024 08:27 PM)
mikekel
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have been raising my complaint on samsung members team that fast charging not working since last one month. There is manufacturing fault in Samsung A23 5G related to fast charging. Dont waste your hard earned money in this waste phone and Samsung members team also waste they and their technical teams having no knowledge after sending multiple log files . Says always we have forwarded your case.....and so on.. never recommended 
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Switch on the option in the settings menu.
0 Likes
mikekel
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Sometimes its working sometime doesn't with same charger
0 Likes
JSS28
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Go to settings
Battery
Charging Settings
Fast charging
0 Likes
mikekel
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Sometimes its working sometime doesn't with same charger. Its turned on by default since bought.
0 Likes
JSS28
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Charger issue or water or dust in phone charging port or phone charging port got damaged check any three of this in local shop
0 Likes
mikekel
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Sometime its fast charging and mostly doesn't. Using same charger and adapter
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you share the contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send). So, it will be helpful to us to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mikekel
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
You guys are so dumb or deaf. Can you check how many times i have sent logs and kept asking the resolution and still you have guts to asking me for more query raise
0 Likes