Original topic:

Worst Phone Ever I Had

(Topic created on: 05-25-2021 10:53 PM)
Sagarparmar312
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Some people will hate this post because  they love the Samsung and I'm so but I believe  In truth and the truth is My phone samsung galaxy A50s (which I'm using it From last 6 months) is lags alot why? Does it have any issue which is hidden from us by the Company Or the phone are not even capable  to do easy day to day tasks? 

Camera UI lags alot, While gaming the phone aren't playable and I know some people will say this phone are not made for gaming but the phone should be equally good in performance as its competitors is in the same price range or they are far better in terms of performance. The truth is exynos (any series) are not made for havy tasks and they cannot compete with snapdragon and mediatek processors. https://youtu.be/72R0sA5dbkE

check my gameplay bhai only 24 sec. You will get a better idea that how fast that phone is. I mean seriously frustrating @samaungindia 
17 Comments
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Agree with you
Galaxy A
What we can do samsung should learn something from Xiaomi and other some small brand
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
No brother they are worse than samsung..
But yes vivo is doing great now, you should keep your eyes on it wherever you decide to buy a new android phone..
I'm telling all this because my sister is using a vivo phone, and I shifted to M21 after using a XIAOMI phone for 2.5 years
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I have heard that people are having issues with A50s, but I think it's related to the software because I am using M31s, which has the same processor and I am not having any such issues as you mentioned. 🤔
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You are Mild user and we are moderate one
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I am a heavy user my friend :)
0 Likes
Galaxy A
https://youtu.be/72R0sA5dbkE

check my gameplay bhai only 24 sec. You will get a better idea snd leave coment also
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Told you, it could be a software issue, because I can play Minecraft with shaders at a stable frame rate, and Minecraft with shaders puts a lot more force on the processor than pubg does.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro 9611 s-ucks especially now that its 2 years old. You should give proper thought before buying a samsung with exynos processor
0 Likes