Original topic:

Wipe cache partition

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 11:04 AM)
A50sKustomer
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Can anyone tell me how to perform wipe cache partition after Android 11 update in Samsung A50 s
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Connect your device with a laptop or pc and then perform same steps
You can also Connect your phone with other phone which supports reverse charging
Or
You can also use type C earphone
Just Connect it and perform same steps before android 11
Galaxy A
1. Turn off your device Connect your device to the PC or Type C earphones or Smart TV or DTH set top box, via USB cable

2. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears. (This is important)

3. Press and hold the volume up and power buttons, hold them until the device turns on.

4. Recovery menu should appear from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).

If my comment was helpful then click 3 dots near my comment and click accept solution
A50sKustomer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
is it important to connect with pc
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No, it's not important to connect it to a PC, you can connect it to a smart TV or DTH set top box also
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It changed with Android 11, now you need to plug the USB-C / micro-USB cable along with the combination buttons (Press & Hold the Power and Volume Up button)

you can enter recover mode by doing this
connect ur device to pc by usbc cable
and make sure ur device is visible in computer as logged in
turn off ur device with the cable connected to pc
and now hold power up and switch on button together until the recovery menu pops up

https://www.androidsage.com/2020/12/16/how-to-boot-into-recovery-mode-on-samsungs-one-ui-3-0-android...

check this link also..
0 Likes