Original topic:

Will she livestream? Watch this space. #Galaxy5G #Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 02:25 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi members!

Do you dress up this fancy for a group study? And what's with the "live stream"? Can you guess what's going on between the siblings? Watch this space as we unveil the complete story on 4th Oct. #Samsung #SamsungMembers

38 Comments
deep1227
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Please Solve the freezing and reboot problem in Samsung A series and M series phones.
We are not interested in whatever fancy for live stream or sibling, we want our phones purchased with hard earned money bug free.
Otherwise there will be no difference between premium brands like Samsung and Chinese brands like MI, xiomi, oppo, vivo
PraffulSingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
There is no diff me using s series device and regret buying it each day
deep1227
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
2 years and like this samsung will see the same fate like sony and moto
TSAravind
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Try!
Go to samsung members app settings >Automatic error reports>turn on 'critical error report' option.

If not solved

Try major hard reset (not a factory reset through settings menu)and wipe data..if its software issue it will be solved
deep1227
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I think you are new to this. These things do not work.
TSAravind
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you.Then i hope it will not be a software firm issue ..it may hardware issue
deep1227
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You don't know **bleep**. We are asking solution from samsung not users like you.
TSAravind
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I just told what i know .As a samsung m30s user i faced this problem get solved.
Ok may users like you ,may get ur problems solved
deep1227
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes bro. It's beyond that issue. Motherboard is bricked. Maybe due to overheating or something. My m31 is working fine. But many a series and m series phones are bricked. So we are supporting them. Don't know maybe after some time our phones also suffer the same