Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Will One Ui 5 Update Available for Galaxy A11?

(Topic created on: 04-26-2023 12:17 AM)
NamithMethmika
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung has officially realised the one Ui 5 (beta) update to their phones. But its not available for all kind of phones that supports one Ui core 4.1 (Android 12) like the galaxy A11. Also we all know that the android 13 is based on android 12 update. So, will Samsung launch the one Ui 5 update on Galaxy A11? If you know this let me know about it on the comment section. I hope Samsung will gimme a better answer for this question : )

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Chiraths
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Your phone won't receive android 13 or One Ui 5 because your already receive 2 major updates as samsung promised

If you satisfied with my answer pls make it as a solution 🙂

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
Chiraths
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Your phone won't receive android 13 or One Ui 5 because your already receive 2 major updates as samsung promised

If you satisfied with my answer pls make it as a solution 🙂
NamithMethmika
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Wait i hve another question what is this thing i can see one ui 5 registration banner but if i clicked that, it goes to a web page and it will show like the second screenshot 😶Screenshot_20230404-132001_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230404-131228_Chrome_1404_1680594162.jpg
0 Likes
Chiraths
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes, that same thing occurs to me also, I think they have messed up with the link and banner
NamithMethmika
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Bruh! that made me call to Samsung's Custome care and i got no solution for that. they said update will avaliable soon, we will send a notice soon when one Ui 5 update available (btw its from indian custom service portal 💀)
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi your phone has already recieved the major OS updates that you are scheduled to recieve. So most likely there will be no future updates for the phone orther than occasional security updates
Dushan_Kumara
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hey, unfortunately A11 got its all major updates. You get security updates only for the device now.

If the answer ks helpful please check the 3 dots on the right side and mark as a solution.