Original topic:

Will Galaxy A12 get Android 13 update ?

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 08:42 AM)
RohanINDIA
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hey guys, please tell me whether Galaxy A12 will be eligible to receive Android 13/OneUI 5 ?

Recently, I saw several posts in the Internet that the cheap entry level model Galaxy M01s is eligible to receive Android 12. If that happens so that model will get 3 Android updates because it was launched with Android 9.

So what's the case with Galaxy A12 ?
46 Comments
Record4
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Hello
Why are you so much thinking about android updates? We are in 2021 and you are in 2023. Don't think about android 13. First think about android 12 and post comments. I hope you may like my advice (comment).

From Mahammad Rafi.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
M01 wil get only 2 major os ..
If it got 2 then no more major os ..

Samsung gives 2 major os to all its midrange ,budget phones..

A12 will also get only 2 major os don't expect more than that .
If it is launched in Android 10 then u will get update upto Android 12
0 Likes
RohanINDIA
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
M01 was launched with Android 10
But Mo1s was launched with Android 9
But in every websites it is written that M01s will get Android 12
0 Likes
Galaxy A
M01 will not get Android 13 since samsung promised only two major OS updates for its midrange devices.
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution.
RohanINDIA
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
M01 will get Android 12 as it was launched with Android 10
But I'm talking of M01s which was launched with Android 9 but still websites like Sammobile states that M01s will get Android 12
Galaxy A
M01 will get Android 12
Galaxy A
Sammobile is saying that M01s will get Android 12 if it had alotttttttt of sales. There are possibilities
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
RohanINDIA
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Why are you asking me to accept your reply as solution?
I've still not got the solution of my question.

My question was if M01s can get Android 12 even after launching with Android 9, then is there any possibility that A12 will get Android 13 as it was launched with Android 10. (Although my one was already Android 11 pre-installed)
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro samsung gives 2 major os only ..
Doesn't matter if it is A12 or m01s ..
If ur A12 is launched in Android 10 then u will get upto android12 update ..
About m01s case don't believe completely on online sites and articles..
Let's wait to know tha actual status of m01s in updates from samsung..
As m01s is launched with Android 9 let's wait for the official list of devices for android12 from samsung , if there is m01s in this list or not
These online sites only told m52 have emmc storage at 30k and atlast what came truth is its ufs2.1 only ..
**bleep** news